All Windows - Vista - XP - NT - ME - 98, ME, XP - 98 - 2000 - 95
WakeUp is an experimental tool to test the features of ACPI computers. You can:
- allow or disallow suspend
- choose between standby and hibernation (if supported by your system)
- manually suspend your system
- have your system to resume after a specified amount of time or at a specific time
- configure WakeUp to launch an application or an URL on resume.
Note: make sure to quote the path to the executable to launch if it includes spaces.